London's BIGGEST pizza party
Street Feast is celebrating the best of the UK pizza scene by launching Slice World, London’s BIGGEST pizza party, across one star-studded weekend.
Ten trailblazers will come together for 4,000 fans at Hawker House on Fri 21 Feb (17:00-00:00) and Sat 22 Feb (16:00-00:00) with exclusive one-off specials sold by the slice.
Each ticket comes with a FREE drink (choose between a Martini Fiero and Tonic and an ICE COLD can of Frontier), and every slice will cost just £2.
The epic line-up, full of first-ever collaborations, is..
- Fundi x Brother Marcus
- Made of Dough x Brindisa
- Born & Raised x Biff’s Kitchen
- Baz and Fred x Up In My Grill
- Wandercrust (winners of the 2018 London Pizza Festival)
- Ciaooo (Manchester – cooking in London for the FIRST time)
- Poli (Birmingham – cooking in London for the FIRST time)
- Vicoli di Napoli (formerly L’antica Pizzeria Di Michele)
- Young Vegans
- Chin Chin Labs (dessert)
All the usual Hawker House entertainment will be there, including pool tables, Whisky Roulette and Gin Bingo, plus there’ll be SIX bars keeping the craft beer, wine and cocktails flowing all night.